by Soheyla Kovach
“If MHProNews is writing about it, I want to know about it.” – Industry professional reader.
“Tony, every week there is so much that happens, this [The Sunday Morning Headline News Recap] is an easy way for me to review the news, thank you for this [feature] and your team’s coverage of factory-built housing.”
November articles will be published Tuesday night, Nov 7th. Our featured articles for October are available on the MHProNews.com home page.
FYI – and ICYMI if you aren’t already on our twice-weekly emailed headline news update, click here to sign up in seconds.
Thousands get our emails, and the open and click through rates – per MailChimp – blow away others in media and publishing. The reason? “Relevant!” said a regular on MHProNews.
To see the line-up of over 2-dozen featured articles for the month of September, along with the headline commentary, please click this link here.
Manufactured, modular and prefabricated home professionals know that how a home got to its location should not define a person or their dwelling.
What the Daily Business News spotlights day-by-day are the tragedies, triumphs and struggles for acceptance of the obvious solution for millions for the growing affordable housing crisis in the U.S. and beyond.
When you read the lineup for the month found on the home page, you can reflect on another motto as you chart your own professional path ahead: “We Provide, You Decide.” ©
What’s New On MHLivingNews
- Why Are Billionaires Attracted to Manufactured Homes?
- Hurricane Irma Florida Survivor Relates First-Hand Manufactured Home Safety, Durability Experience
November 4th, 2017
- Historic! Affordable Manufactured Housing, Local/ National Politics, Professionals, Investors and the Home-Buying Public
Historic! Take a walk through prefab, trailer, mobile home, manufactured home history…
November 3rd, 2017
- Kasita – Dumpster Inspired Design Tiny Modular – Stackable, Emergency MOD, ADU – Enters Factory Built Housing
- Nobility Homes, “We Need Reality to Catch Up with Perception” Spotlight, MH Movers UPdates
- Post-Hurricanes, Latest Jobs, Wage$ by the Numbers – Prospects, Problems, & MH Production Preview
- Vanderbilt, 21st Mortgage, “Easy Manufactured Home Loans,” GSEs and Manufactured Home Industry Lending Updates
- Governor Announces Hurricane Recovery Loan$, Business, Homeowners, MH
November 2nd, 2017
- November 3rd, 2017
- Builders, NAR React to GOP Tax Plan Rollout, MH Markets Generally Up
- MH Industry Pro Reacts to President Trump’s National Entrepreneurship Month Declaration
- “Hacks” – Explosive 2016 Campaign Claims by Former DNC Chair, Donna Brazile
- “You Made Me, Promises, Promises…” Historic Iranian, American Lessons in Freedom
- Growing the Middle Class, Where Left-Right-Middle Should Agree
November 1st, 2017
- Subcommittee Hearing on Security, Reforms to Protect Consumers and Businesses
- Rumors. Markets Recoiling. Experts Respond – What’s going on in D.C.? Plus, MH Stock Updates
- S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller National Home Price Data Reveals Manufactured Home Opportunities
- Million$ Available, State Weatherization Program, Updates Mobile Homes, older HUD Code Manufactured Homes
- Sam Zell’s Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS) Unique New Score
October 31st, 2017
- TMHA’s DJ Pendleton on “Retirement of a true MH advocate and ally,” Manufactured Housing Market Updates
- Are You Scared Yet?
- Frank Rolfe, Dave Reynolds, George Allen, Manufactured Home Community Controversy Continues
- Thousands Come, Manufactured Home Shoppers Attend MMHA’s Novi Home Show
October 30th, 2017
- USDA, Arthur Brooks Spotlight Facts with Useful Signals to Manufactured Home Professionals, Investors
- Tax Cut Wrinkles, Guilty Plea, White House Push Back – Manufactured Home Industry Stock Updates
- “Every Day has been a Fight,” Comparing Conventional with Modular Homes in New York City’s Build it Back, Post-Superstorm Sandy
- How Will Markets Respond to News of Indictments to Officials with Ties to Russia, and the Trump Campaign?
- VC – The Future of Homes – Good, Challenging, Concerns
October 29th, 2017
## (Headline news, weekly factory built housing and related news recap.)
(Image credits are as shown above, and when provided by third parties, are shared under fair use guidelines.)
Submitted by Soheyla Kovach to the Daily Business News for MHProNews.com.