Use Online Marketing Techniques to Leap Ahead of Your Competitors
L.A. 'Tony' Kovach,
Publisher and Marketing Director of MHMSM.com
- There have been a lot of changes over the past few years
- Is your website up-to-date?
- or has is become ineffective, or even an embarrassment
- Don't have a website?
- New technologies have swept much of the old aside
- Are you ready for the future?
- Is email marketing dead?
- Are you emails being delivered?
- Is you email list growing?
- Is your email list bring you leads?
PR, QR, Traditional and Social Networking
- Do you know how to make traditional marketing and PR work for you?
- The latest "must have" in online marketing
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest - which are right for you?
- What the Social Networks don't want you to know
- Is your Social Networking bringing you leads?
The bottom line is that if one or more of these technologies is not
performing up to your expectations, you may need to change your thinking.
What worked in the past may not be what works now or in the future.
Make sure your online and traditional marketing dollars are working for you.
Dominate Your Local, Regional or National Market!
Please check the latest dates and times for this presentation.
These presentations have been given at
- Texas Manufactured Housing Association - 59th Annual Meeting & Convention
- New York Housing Association - 61st Annual Meeting & Convention
- Multi-State and numerous other industry events, all with enthusiastic attendee and assocation feedback.
"Follow and Read Tony's insights. His research will keep you informed and you will keep CURRENT with this ever changing industry. :)"
~ Steve Reyenga,VP of Sales, Palm Harbor Homes
"Tony and his company are leading the way for manufactured housing to enter the 21st century. He and his staff have put together remarkable educational programs and marketing that are ahead of the time and benefit the industry greatly"
~ Bob Thieman, CAE, Executive Director, Illinois Manufactured Housing Association
"Tony really is pulling the MH industry together with thoughtful comments; suggestions; ideas on key topics that need addressing at the local, state, regional and national level. I applaud the work that you are doing...as the network grows, & grows & grows. You are an inspiration, with timely ideas and follow-through. Keep up the great work!"
~ Mary McBrady, Executive Director, MMHA Mass Manufactured Housing Assn.